woopra

April 27, 2015

She's back! EmilyBye





Sorry for the break but I have been traveling... I am back after being in Canada to see the family. It was so nice to have mum buy me kombucha on the daily and see my home after being away for so many years. Then I was off to see my great friend get married in Vegas which was fun. Met heaps of cool people. Now, back in Honolulu and trying to get adjusted. I miss hipsters... Are there any in this place? Gosh I hope so because hipsters make everything so much cooler.

Today's collection is by smack you in the luscious pout EmilyBye. Never would have I thought I would be blogging about leather and latex. But that label does it like a class act with after hours dominatrix tendencies. I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...