woopra

January 23, 2015

OMTURA





Aloha Friday everyone. Happy Saturday to my Bali, Aussie and Kiwi friends. It's countdown time. 10 more days until Wanderlust 2015 kicks off! So bloody excited. Picked up my last essentials at the store  this morning two spray sunscreen spf 100. Keeping my nice permanent in check.

Currently being carless means that when I go out I have to lug a big bag to carry my Macbook or iPad around. This morning I came across this lovely collection by Omtura. I just love these bags. Make  you look like a fierce bitch walking around with them. Much cooler than my current bag. I'll have to get one for sure. I don't think I can pick just one I love them all...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...