woopra

November 10, 2008

Get Lucky in The Cube



I love The Cube at Marshalls mostly their new fall collection which is full of great designers pieces at prices that won't break the bank. I am always amazed at the great designer finds they have. I found a pair of True Religions jeans just last weekend, and for the price I was able to buy a cute top, shoes and a pretty clutch for less than what I would pay for just a pair of True Religion jeans! I was very excited to find out that Lucky Magazine is teaming up with The Cube for a fun event on Wednesday, November 12. Here's the lowdown: A Lucky personal shopper will help you revamp your closet and style you for a professional photo shoot at the store. To r.s.v.p. for this fun event click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...